The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) is a mandatory audit that organisations must carry out across their buildings every 4 years. The original compliance date for the latest ESOS phase was the 5th of December 2023, however, the deadline has now been extended to the 5th of June 2024. ESOS applies to any ‘large UK undertaking’ (roughly 11,000 in the UK) which includes businesses, not-for-profit bodies, and any other public sector organisation that:
- Employ 250 people or more
- Have an annual turnover in excess of £44 million
- An annual balance sheet of over £38 million
OnEfficiency is a digital tool offered by OnGen and is an easy way to assess the energy efficiency of a building and to suggest costed strategies that could improve an energy performance certificate (EPC) rating.
OnGen Expert™ is a complementary digital service to OnEfficiency that suggests an appropriate onsite low-carbon energy generation technology system. These digital tools combine to maximise carbon reductions, lower energy costs and help contribute towards ESOS compliance.
ESOS isn’t just a box-ticking exercise; it can help you save money in the long term and reduce carbon emissions substantially as a result of implementing
OnGen can also help your business with the following:
- Carbon Reduction Strategy
- Energy/Environment Audit in various forms
- Marketplace Assessment – where is an organisation now compared to best proactive and where do they want to be.
- Meeting Net Zero Targets – what will businesses actually do to meet their targets?
- General Consultancy on anything energy or environment-related.
- ISO 50001 Support
- ISO 14001 Support
To find out more about how OnGen can help your company comply with ESOS regulations, reduce energy costs, or help reduce your carbon emissions, get in touch today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.