We have been busy making improvements to the OnGen Expert and plan to release the new features and functionality on Monday 10th October after 6pm.
Included in this release are the following:
- The ability to override the system generated grid connection costs for wind and ground mounted solar;
- The ability to override the system generated EPC price for solar PV installations;
- A purchase power agreement price can now be entered for any excess generation;
- Improved messaging when incomplete half hourly data is upload;
- Greater granularity for inflation assumptions and the ability to enter -ve inflation; and
- Minor presentation changes.
We anticipate the new FiT and RHI tariffs will have been published by Ofgem by the 10th October and if this is the case the subsidy assumptions will be updated accordingly taking into account the deployment caps for each banding.
We really value your feedback and will do our best to incorporate the best suggestions in future releases.
© 2017 OnGen Ltd